Opening hours: 8:00AM to 10:00 PM
Students Strenght: 350
All Titles in the library are available in the Reading Room for the use of students & staffs.The reference materials cannot be issue to the users for home reading.
The Reading Room open from 8:00AM to 10:00PM in working days & 9.30am to 4.30pm on all Sunday & Holidays. The issue time for students can be from 11:00AM to 5:00PM.
Current volumes of journals and magazines are available in the reading room.
STUDY CENTRE RULES:
- The STUDY CENTRE OF THE Central Library, SIET will be kept open for its users from 8AM to 10 PM.
- Each students may be issued with one document (viz-Book, Journal, Magazine, Newspapers etc.) if available, at a time, on production of Identity card. A student without Identity Card may not get entry into the Library.
- Students are not allowed to take books, journals etc. outside the study centre.
- A borrower is allowed to change the document once during his/ her stay inside the Reading room. Such change of document, except newspaper, cannot be allowed before expiry of one hour.
- Utmost silence and discipline must be maintained inside the study centre.
- Arrangement of chairs and tables must not be disturbed under any circumstances.
- Anybody found talking and causing disturbance in any manner, blocking the passageway may be fined at the first instance and deprived of library facilities if the offence is repeated.
- Anybody who wants photo copies of articles may get them inside the library, paying charges as fixed by the college.