Dr. Jiten Kumar Mohapatra,
About the Department
Welcome to the Department of Mathematics. The Department of Mathematics was established in the year 1999, has been imparting teaching in emerging fields of Mathematics and Currently with two well qualified faculty members, the department is actively pursuing research as well as teaching in several frontier areas of Mathematics. The main focus of the department is to foster world-class and outstanding teaching and research activities and to train various levels of mathematics aspirants
1. Mathematics develops computational skills, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
2. The theory, discipline, and techniques taught in mathematics courses are especially important in today's society.
3. The faculty of the Department of Mathematics recognizes this and strives to ensure that the student learner obtains this knowledge.
4. At the same time, the faculty contributes to the discipline by fundamental research in pure and applied mathematics, statistics, and mathematics education.
1. The Department of Mathematics will offer courses and programs of study that will ensure that the student learner will be able to contribute to today's society.
2. The students will obtain abilities to critically assess numerical and graphical information.
3. The student will learn to formulate strategies for solving problems; and acknowledge the importance of being intellectually curious throughout their adult lives.
4. The Department, through its faculty, will continue to contribute to the body of knowledge of the discipline, whether in traditional research, applied research, or research in the teaching of mathematics.
Research works on the following subjects are being carried out by the different faculties
→ Fluid Dynamics
Mathematics is the Queen of science. Without mathematics no branch of science and for that matter,Engineering & Technology can develop. In Synergy Institute our mathematics deptt. is one of the most compitent dept .Our dept boasts of 8 compitent and qualified staff members. There are two professors,three assistant professors and three lecturers.